Our 18 ensuite bedrooms, sleeping 34 guests, are individually decorated to allow all the comfort and relaxation expected of such a grand House and each is provided with flat screen digital TV, complimentary wi-fi access and its own service items.
There are 14 rooms in the Main House, with an additional 4 in the 300 year old “Ha’ Hoose”.
The House also has the flexibility to accommodate larger numbers if required.
For those of you who want to bring your dog with you to enjoy Raemoir, good news, we are dog friendly! Click Here for more information
The Ha' Hoose
The Ha’ Hoose (Hall House) dates back to 1715 and has 2 wonderfully appointed suits and 2 en-suite double rooms all finished to the highest standard in keeping with the main house.
For those who want to bring your dog away with you to enjoy Raemoir, good news, we are dog friendly! Click here for more information.
Sometimes it is the little extra thoughts that make the world of difference so if we can help, please ask. Some ideas might include:
- A selection of our Raemoir handmade chocolates, shortbread or a personalised cake
- Additional Activites, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Strawberries or Champagne ready in the room on arrival
- Presents or Bouquets arranged
- Picnic hampers filled with fine food and wine
- Arranging a Beautician to come to the House
- Our own transport may be available
- A helipad providing the ultimate in private travel
No need to leave the tranquil surroundings of Raemoir to enjoy the following:
Clay Shooting, Archery Mountain Biking, Putting Green, Whisky and Gin Tastings,
Mini Highland Games, Falconry Displays, Treasure Hunts,
Garden Games, Private Shopping, Cookery and Cake Demonstrations, Chocolate and Whisky Pairing,
Fire Pit, Firework Displays, BBQ’s and Hog Roasts
Just remember to tell us if it is a surprise - we don’t want to ruin it for anyone.
T: +44 (0)1330 824884 E: email@example.com